EurAsian Journal of BioSciences (Eurasia J Biosci, e-ISSN 1307-9867) is an international, refereed electronic journal. It publishes the results of original research in the field of biological sciences especially related to morphology, physiology, genetics, ethnobiology, ethnobotany, taxonomy, ecology and biogeography of both prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms.
Eurasia J Biosci is published by Foundation for Enviromental Protection & Research (CEVKOR) is a non-profit, volunteer organization.
Advantages of publishing in Eurasia J Biosci
- Independent, rigorous peer review
- Rapid publication
- Open access – gives a worldwide audience larger than that of any subscription-based journal and thus increases the visibility and impact of published works.
- No Article Processing Charges, no publication fees
- Quality: Eurasia J Biosci applies the professional copyediting and typesetting processes.
- Indexed in major databases: Eurasia J Biosci is indexed by AGRICOLA, EBSCOhost, ProQuest, SCOPUS, SCImago, Zoological Record (Thomson Reuters) etc. All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI)- CrossRef.